[OM] Re: Water Lilies & Dragonfly Sex

Subject: [OM] Re: Water Lilies & Dragonfly Sex
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:49:17 -0600
I enjoyed looking at these yesterday. Of all crazy things, my keyboard
totally died at 1:30, just when I wanted to read and reply! So...I was able
to look, but couldn't say a thing...argh!! Didn't have a working keyboard
and mouse until midnight last night at which time I was too tired to reply.
:-) Anyhow...I am fond of Damselflies and Dragonflies, and I have only one
image of mating damselflies, and it was difficult to catch! Yours is much
better, nice job!!
Candace