[OM] Re: DZ 18-180 review

Subject: [OM] Re: DZ 18-180 review
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 06:41:52 -0400
I'm sure you're correct that it's the Sigma lens.  The specs are too
close to be otherwise.  The third party lens producers have got to have
some sort of specification edge over the OEM's.  Could be that the focal
length difference is the "edge" for Sigma.  Could also be that Olympus
spec'd it that way to avoid more performance fall off at the long end.

Chuck Norcutt