[OM] Re: Back in the dark!

Subject: [OM] Re: Back in the dark!
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:34:29 +1000
Bruce Nolting wrote:
> At last!  Over a year after our move and my new darkroom is finally
> finished.  Chemistry is on the way and my period of deprivation is pretty
> much over.  Here are some snaps:

Bruce, I am extremely jealous. Right now my darkroom is in a laundry
that is about a quarter the size of what you have there. I have room to
stand and turn around, walking is not an option!

And a dedicated bench for enlargers? Forget it - mine sits on the
washing machine. But your plumbing blew me away, that is soooo cool.

Ahh, but I can dream, I'll get there one day. Meanwhile I'll look at
your darkroom pics now and again to keep my chin up. Well done mate!

Andrew McPhee