[OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Flying with digital cameras
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:10:09 -0400
Good point!  I rode shotgun for a friend on a round trip from Detroit
to Chicago a number of years ago.  Ostensibly a trip to visit an art
exhibition, the main attraction was really Zimmerman's liquor store.
My friend made his selections, handed the keys to his Cadillac to the
"loader" and we repaired to Millers for lunch.  Upon our return we
discovered that the back of the car was rather close to the ground.
The ride home was a bit precarious as we struggled to avoid bumps and
potholes.  Fortunately we left early enough in the day that the
headlights pointing up so high that they missed the roads was an issue
only at the end of the trip.

No way we could have gotten all of that checked as luggage.
Especially now since it was ALL liquid.  LOL!

OM content: I did manage to make a couple nice pix of the city with my XA.  ;o)

ScottGee1

SNIP!