[OM] WTB: Hood for 21mm F2

Subject: [OM] WTB: Hood for 21mm F2
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:56:49 -0400
 Did the lens come with Oly case? Sometimes with WAs, the hood was stored
in the top of the case and people didn't notice. I know the 21/3.5 hood
is too big for the case, though, so probably the 21/2 is also.

Moose

Good point.  I hardly noticed the hood in the case for the 85 f2 I recently
obtained from Jaap.  Unfortunately the hood did not come with the lens.  I have
it in a soft case for now.  Will have to resort to the magazine or hand hood
for now.  I seem to get away with a 77mm pol with the 24mm, though haven't
tried with this one yet.
It is the widest I've ever had.  Thanks all for your comments.
Mike
All on demand. Always Free.