[OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 21mm F2

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Hood for 21mm F2
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:18:43 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2006 5:54:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Sometimes with WAs, the hood was stored
in the top of the case and  people didn't notice. I know the 21/3.5 hood
is too big for the case,  though, so probably the 21/2 is also.

I have the kit, lens, hood and case.  The case will not hold the  hood.  The
hood, as one might imagine, is shallow and wide.  One needs  to be careful
when using filters with this lens and then putting the hood  on.  Even thin
filters can cause problems when used with the  hood.   Bill Barber