[OM] Re: Motion pictures with an Olympus?

Subject: [OM] Re: Motion pictures with an Olympus?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:10:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2006 4:43:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just  enjoy them for some reason, way cool!

Thank you.  Me, too.  Slow shutter speed, small aperture and  camera
movement.  Try up and down, side to side, circles, panning or  perhaps even
just
rotating the camera on the lens axis as you make your  exposure.  It is free
with
digital.  I'll let you get settled in a bit  before talking about pinhole
images with your digital camera.   <{8^)  Bill Barber