[OM] Re: OK, I'll try this again.... need buying advice for FL50

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, I'll try this again.... need buying advice for FL50
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:10:43 +0200
I've got the Sigma 50-200. It gives you a cheap 50-200mm lens. Everything is
very plastic about it, and I feel like risking to destroy the focusing
mechanics when putting on the hood. And the hood is known to shade the
sensor on bigger formats then 4/3 btw. But it was in my price range, I
needed the 200mm bad. Now I'm saving my my money for the DZ 35-100 or DZ
7-14 instead...

I'm happy with it, but not satisfied.
And I did go with the FL-36 instead of the FL-50. And I'm satisfied with
that.
 / Johan

--
OM-gear for sale! Please visit http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=1176