[OM] Re: Disposing of the evidence

Subject: [OM] Re: Disposing of the evidence
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:38:12 +0200
The tie is absolutely fabulous! If I had one tie that nice I would be happy!
And the bike. Now I don't have a licence to drive those two-wheeled-thingys,
but if I had, a bike like that would be on my short list.

Thanks Walt for sharing, we who did not have the pleasure of those fine days
are thankful. / Johan

OM-gear for sale! Please visit http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=1176