[OM] Re: Candace

Subject: [OM] Re: Candace
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:09:15 -0400
'Bout time.  Maybe if she can find good deals like Ali she can be the
replacement for Doris.

For Candace:  You will occasionally see reference to a "fang" on this
list.  A "fang" is an exceptionally good price deal on some piece of
equipment.  It is named after Doris Fang, one of our now long lost
female members who used to prowl the yard sales in her neighborhood and
had the most uncanny ability to find not only OM gear but exceptionally
low priced OM gear.  Think you can be the substitute?

Chuck Norcutt