[OM] Re: True confessions of a Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: True confessions of a Moose
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:57:48 -0400
Well the new version is certainly a significant improvement over the old one.

But, I've gotta ask -- how 'good' is the original slide/neg?

It looks to me like a shot with internal lens flare that reduced the
overall contrast of the image, leaving it with a veiled appearance
that no amount of post processing can really remedy.

Of course I wouldn't personally know about this and am speaking purely
hypothetically.  :-J

ScottGee1