[OM] Re: 7-14 digital zoom / polarizing effect

Subject: [OM] Re: 7-14 digital zoom / polarizing effect
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:59:39 +0000
John,

I see sky variations in almost every shot. It's just more pronounced in some.
This is an effect I've gotten many times, being myself more of a WA devotee
than the average bear, with the 17/3.5 Tamron and 21/2 Zuiko in the pre-digital
days, and even more often now with the 7-14. Sometimes you just don't notice,
but it's actually right up there in the sky. I think photography, whether film
or digital, often overemphasizes it, though.

Nice bunch of shots, however.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from