[OM] Re: Four more great Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: Four more great Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 01:30:21 -0700
Fenwick,Thomas,YORK,GROUP IS wrote:
> [...]
Hey, as everyone knows, I'm not the biggest B&W fan around. But I do
know it when I see first rate tonality, and you've got it with these shots.

Some shots I like, some not so much, but all have a full, rich, well
distributed range of tones.

To my eye, a couple of the portraits could use just a little more focus
on the end of the nose, either a little more DOF or maybe focal plane
slightly in front of the eyes. A minor quibble on excellent shots.

Thanks for the view!

Moose