[OM] Re: Some OM 50mm F/2 Macro shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Some OM 50mm F/2 Macro shots
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 19:31:15 +0100
Hi Fabio,

I really like the painterly effect and saturated colour, whereas the
very good definition adds to the sense of three dimensions. Which lens
is this, the OM 50/2 or the new digital 50mm?

One suggestion about the macro work here, though might not matter. It
seems that a diffuser would help with the control of highlights.

regards
Christos