[OM] Zuiko 16/3.5 at Cameta's

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 16/3.5 at Cameta's
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 15:54:02 -0500
I'm on digest mode, so if someone has already posted this, my
apologies.  Cameta's most recent list of new arrivals included:

Olympus Zuiko 16mmf3.5 Full Frame Fisheye Lens w/Caps & Case|
Ser.#105683.  Has Three Built In Fliters (Neutral, Yellow, Orange) Angle
of Coverage Is 180 Degrees When Measured Across The Diagonal Of The Film
Plane(Mint-/Perfect Glass)| $599.

I bought the Vivitar 19-35 Series I which Cameta had listed a few weeks
ago, so my wide angle lust has been kept at bay for now.
Dean