[OM] Packing the bag for the workshop

Subject: [OM] Packing the bag for the workshop
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
I packed up the camera bag tonight.  I know, I've got just over
three weeks until I'm leaving, but you can't let somethings wait
till the last minute.

I add a bunch of Ilford XP-2, a red LED keychain light and my
Minolta pocket binocs. Emptied out the rest of the dross.

I've got a nifty Cannondale fannybag that will carry the
non-photographic items, such as bug goop, tp, survival items and
water.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com