[OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Great new Olympus Odyssey Pictures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 06:42:55 +0100
Thanks for those photos, Jeff and Martyn.  They show a decent range
of what Venice is like, the old and the slightly less so ...

They also show the range available to the photographer with mono
film; but it is difficult to scan the film decently.  I took some
Ilford PanF a couple of years ago and the scans just didn't match the
negatives.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker