[OM] Non-OM ... but a true Fang

Subject: [OM] Non-OM ... but a true Fang
From: "Orin Keplinger" <orink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:32:10 -0500
In the Chicago area, we have a grocery chain named Dominic's. I don't know
their geographic range. While shopping this morning, I noticed a great
bargain for anyone who keeps notebooks or has kids of an age to use
spiral-bound, college-type notebooks for writing lecture notes, etc. These
stores have a special item sale card called a "Fresh Value" card. If you buy
items advertised at a discount with the use of this card, you can sometimes
get some great bargains. I actually think this one has been mis-priced, but,
at the register, these spiral binding- on- the- side, 8 x 11, 70 page,
college, or wide ruled notebooks in cellophane-wrapped packages of 4
notebooks are ringing up with your fresh value card at the register for 25
cents per package of four notebooks. For the mathematically-challenged,
that's 6.25 cents per 70 page notebook!! Sorry, but I had to tell my
friends.

As Ever,
Orin Keplinger
orink@xxxxxxx