[OM] OM Items for sale/ Plus others

Subject: [OM] OM Items for sale/ Plus others
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:56:43 -0500
Greetings All,

            Last posting for these sale items:

            Zuiko 300mm f.45 Telephoto MC EX with tripod mount
$175 photos available

            Zuiko 50mm f1.8 Normal lens SC EX
$10

            Vivitar 28mm f2.0 Wide Angle EX OM Mount
$25

            Olympus TTL Auto Multi Connector EX
$15

            Olympus Shoe 1 NIB
$15

            Olympus TTL Auto Cord T 2 meters
$15

            Olympus TTL Auto Cord T 5 meters (2 available)
$20 each

Warning: the following items for sale are not photography related. Read
at your own risk.

            I have for sale an mid-80's era Adcom Stereo component
system that I no longer use. The components have been stored with
desiccant in plastic for a few years but are all in excellent working
and cosmetic condition. Recent testing shows everything in working
order. Photos and full specs available upon request:

            Adcom GFP-1A Preamplifier

            Adcom GFT-2 Tuner

            Adcom GFA-1A Amplfier

            This was a very good system in its day and is still better
than a lot of systems out there now. The amp is a real beast; 200
watts/ch with massive coils and capacitors it weighs about 40lbs. I
would prefer to sell as a set and the asking price is $300 plus
shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Charlie