[OM] Re: OM lenses on Canon bodies

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lenses on Canon bodies
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:28:00 +0100
No, we are neither brighter nor dimmer, just like the lenses - f/2 is f/2!

Now, if you want to be sure, send the lens over to me and I will run it
through my precision luximetroscope just to check that the light
transmission is evenly spread over the image field - it'll take about six
months to complete the tests ;-)

--
Piers