[OM] Re: How to piss off a cat without really trying

Subject: [OM] Re: How to piss off a cat without really trying
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:29:18 +0000
I'll relay to Barnum your kind compliment. The focusing was not my doing, but
was accomplished by the 50/2 DZ Macro with the aid of the modelling lights in
the macro twin flash, which come on when an auto-focusing aid is required,
which is why (a) the cat's pupils are smaller than they would've otherwise
been, and (b) why he looks PO'd even before the firing of the flash in his face
from a foot away.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from