[OM] Re: E500 & Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: E500 & Flash
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:54:47 -0500
When I started to use the T32 my 1st set of photo's also had red-eye even with
the Flash Extender. The flash extender is also pretty intense and tends
to wash
out the shots. At Chuck's suggestion I purchased a Stroboframe Quick Flip
bracket and have been happy ever since. Completely eliminated Red-eye and also
shadows. I keep the stofen diffuser on the flash at all times. It just
works so
well!

I can truthfully tell you that a flash and I have never gotten along.....not
since my days of shooting K mount bodies! However, I have been impressed with
my recent flash photo's! I honestly cant see purchasing an Fl-36/Fl-50. I am
very comfortable with the setup that I have.