[OM] OK, so here's our two Ragdolls....

Subject: [OM] OK, so here's our two Ragdolls....
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:12:14 -0500
Guess it's time for me to post up...

Chandy is our first - real sweetheart, used to be the Alpha Male.

http://www.ctgonline.org/paul/cats/chandy1.jpg

Mittens is the newest one - walked out of the carrier, looked around,
said, "Listen up!  This is MY house now, so y'all just stay the hell out
of my way."  He appointed himself Alpha Male right off the bat.  Chandy
just finally snuck into bed with us again this morning after 7 months.
Simba, our shorthaired yellow who used to sleep stretched out next to
me, hasn't come anywhere close to the bedroom since Mr. Personality
moved in.

http://www.ctgonline.org/paul/cats/mittens1.jpg
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon