[OM] for Walt Wayman

Subject: [OM] for Walt Wayman
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:58:06 -0300
Walt:

Thank you for your enthusiasm.

I tried you off-list but att.net bounced my message,

Seen here

http://www.thecamerastore.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=31123

is an "EP" 50/f2 Olympus macro.

Is the "EP" macro the same as the "DZ" macro? If not, do you know what the
differences are? If they are the same, why the two sets of letters?

John