[OM] Re: Ghost from the past... New: OM with adapter (and chip?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Ghost from the past... New: OM with adapter (and chip?)
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:32:26 -0400
At 02:00 AM 7/20/2006, Moose wrote:

>A lot of blather to say that trying the in-focus indicator with AF
>lenses slower than f2.8 in Manual mode may not be an accurate indicator
>of how it would work with faster lenses.

But it may not be all blather (whatever that is).  ;-)  I was
checking the focus indicator with the 24-105mm, f4 lens and it may
well work better for me with a faster lens.  I'll try it again with
an f2.8 and see if that makes a difference.

BTW, the seller will be releasing an OM-EOS version of the adapter
within the next week.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson