[OM] Got my 100/2!

Subject: [OM] Got my 100/2!
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:06:33 -0500
All,

The nice UPS guy delivered my 100/2 last night.  If you'll remember, this
was the lens advertised on the 'bay as a 100/2.8.

Excellent+ condition!!  Perfect glass, almost no brassing on the aperture
ring, snappy, oil-free shutter, etc.

Per the seller, the lens hood stuck (it doesn't) and it wouldn't fit on an
OM-2 (it does).  All in all I'm a happy, happy guy.

It DOES have a really beat up non-OM lens cap, however.

Anyone have a pretty OM 55mm cap they want to part with?  Please let me know
off-list at mostly5@xxxxxxxxx

I'll post cool bokeh shots taken with it when I get a chance to use the
thing. :)

Thanks,

Dave