[OM] Infinity focus on E - lenses

Subject: [OM] Infinity focus on E - lenses
From: Don Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
The zooms included with the E-500 kit do not have any focusing marks
and no infinity mark.  With the focus by wire control in manual
focus, there appears to be no way to precisely preset the focus to
infinity, or any other value.  I sometimes need to focus at infinity
in situations where the autofocus cannot sense the focus (night sky
for instance).  Anyone have any suggestions I am not aware of?

http://mail.yahoo.com