[OM] Re: Tamron 350/5.6 cat

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 350/5.6 cat
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:53:52 +0100
Machine Translation of the page and clicking the link at the bottom of the
page will help here, Fabio.  The link is to a further image which indeed
does show a diaphragm mechanism which would change the physical siz of the
lens aperture, and thus change the characteristics of the bokeh-doughnuts.
But interpreting a machine translation of the page (you can get one by
navigating to the site homepgae, then clicking the English buttom top-right
- sorry, no Italian) reveals that the author did not find any impact on DoF
from changing the aperture, it's just like having a variable ND filter.

Thanks for the original link!

--
Piers