[OM] Image recovery software

Subject: [OM] Image recovery software
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:06:53 +0100
Cc: "'Chris Barker'" <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Chris was looking to recover some iamges from a formatted data card.  This
sounds like it might have helped if Chris had been running Windows. (Chris,
if you care to send me the card, I'll see what ZAR can do).

"Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery is an easy to use data recovery tool
for the recovery of accidentally delete image files on removable media disks
(Compact Flash, SmartMedia, Memory Sticks etc.). ... works with images that
have been deleted or formatted by the camera. Supported formats are TIFF,
Exif, JPEG and GIF. We tested it successfully with a freshly camera
formatted 1GB Flash card and were able to recover all images."

http://www.z-a-recovery.com/

The image recovery element of the package is freeware.

Piers