[OM] Re: Filters for T-10

Subject: [OM] Re: Filters for T-10
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 18:06:26 -0400
I don't know but the instructions only identify usage on the OM-1 and
OM-2.  There wouldn't have been a need for a circular polarizer on
either of those cameras.  But even if it's linear it should work fine in
auto mode on the later cameras.  And you can't make a manual reading
from the flash so you'll have to use it in auto mode in any case.  In
short, I don't think it makes any difference.

Chuck Norcutt