[OM] Re: picture in the fog

Subject: [OM] Re: picture in the fog
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:23:31 -0300

> Wayne, A most interesting collection:
>
> 1. Snapping turtle with leeches.
>
> 2,  Bird eating squirrel or is that a squirrel, eating bird.
>
> 3. Frying pan full of trout.
>
> 4. Frying pan of fish filets (could be catfish, but I'm not sure).
>
> 5.  Last but not least, foggy road with wiggly stripe.
>
> Interesting and nice.  Bill Barber

Actually, the fish pictures were just links sent over the last few days to a
retired friend that I hunt and fish with sometimes. My son and I have been
doing a bit of fishing, and I was teasing this friend that he was probably
eating hot dogs every day, as he has been working a special job engineering
a parking lot, and hasn't had time to get out in the woods any this summer.
Sometimes retirement can be worse than working I think. The fish are yellow
perch, trout and bass. I fileted the perch and bass.
Wayne