[OM] (OM) (OT) FS - for MF addicts only

Subject: [OM] (OM) (OT) FS - for MF addicts only
From: Rick Beckrich <rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:45:22 -0700 (PDT)
I just re-posted this new price on the Rangefinder Forum (RFF) and thought
  someone here might want a shot at it.
  ( I NEED  that 11-22 ZD lens -it's my E-1 addiction kicking in!)

  KOWA SIX (6X6) SLR in great shape. Lightly used - Works perfectly.

  85/2.8 in full sync shutter, rare side-handle grip, shade, cap & strap.

  $200 shipped to the lower 48.

  Sorry, Absolutely NO Pay-Pal. USPS money order preferred.

  Please e-mail me for pix...

  rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx

countries) for 2¢/min or less.