[OM] iview or lightroom

Subject: [OM] iview or lightroom
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:23:10 +0200
I am running the new lightroom beta 3 software (licensed until end 2007)
but I still find it slow compared to iview, is everyone else finding
this as well or is it a setting I have forgotten to change or reset.

iview  media pro as of last week is owned by microsoft so maybe it will
be improved even more, it just needs curves adjustments and then it is
almost perfect for me.

BTW - Its my birthday this week and I might  get an FL-36 from my
parents in law :-)

IanW