[OM] Re: Messing around at Fuji

Subject: [OM] Re: Messing around at Fuji
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:19:46 +0000
Here's the right link:

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1110.jpg

Feel free to look, if you can handle it.

I'm not having a good day.  This D-Link wireless network crap is driving both
myself and my wife nuts.  It's a total POS, works for an hour or two, then
craps out in the middle of something, which knocks me off the DSL, and it's
only 35 feet from the router at her computer to mine.  I've been busy today
drilling holes in and under the floor and shoving s**t around in the basement
to make room for a stepladder while I run cable to hardwire this setup.  With
D-Link, the so-called "secured network" didn't work at all.  A couple of our
neighbors, over 300 feet away, had a good, strong signal, while two rooms away,
I didn't.  Screw a bunch of that.

Walt, preparing to aim the big blue Makita at another floor joist

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --