[OM] Re: Need European Olympus Odyssey Participant

Subject: [OM] Re: Need European Olympus Odyssey Participant
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:59:02 -0700
Thank you everyone for the response. Martyn was so quick to respond I
figured he would be a good next recipient. I sent an email to Hong Kong
asking C.H. to send the camera to Martyn.

... somewhat related:

A participant mentioned he had a hard time finding the Olympus Odyssey web
site.

I submitted the http://www.olympus-photography.com web site to the Olympus
OM webring. Perhaps it was an error on my part but the site ended up being
also submitted to the Only Photography webring, whose moderator sent some
useful comments on navigation that I've yet to implement. It appears the
moderator for the Olympus OM webring is missing, hopefully just temporarily.
Does anyone have any other Olympus oriented rings they would recommend
joining?

I noticed Andrew McPhee had joined the Olympus OM webring several months
ago. Otherwise it seems to have become seldom used. If anyone has a website,
they should consider joining the webring. Maybe some new life can be
injected ?

http://f.webring.com/hub?ring=olympusom

Best wishes,
-jeff