[OM] OT I need another 12-step program

Subject: [OM] OT I need another 12-step program
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:08:21 +0000
I'm doing it again.  Why is it so easy for me to stray off topic?

My daughters and sons-in-law would disown me for this, but for those who may
have had their curiosity piqued about the words to the Georgia Tech fight song,
here they are:

I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer,
A helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, hell of an engineer.
Like all the jolly good fellows, I drink my whiskey clear.
I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer.

Oh, if I had a daughter, sir, I'd dress her in White and Gold,
And put her on the campus, to cheer the brave and bold.
But if I had a son, sir, I'll tell you what he'd do.
He'd yell, "To Hell with Georgia," like his daddy used to do.

Oh, I wish I had a barrel of rum, and sugar three thousand pounds,
A college bell to put it in and a clapper to stir it 'round.
I'd drink to all, good fellows, who come from far and near.
I'm a ramblin', gamblin', whiskey-drinkin', hell of an engineer.

Makes those much-heralded Notre Dame and Michigan fight songs sound sorta
wussy, don't it?

Walt, going away now

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from