[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey Pictures - Walt's F Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey Pictures - Walt's F Pictures
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 14:04:56 +1000
> Jeff Keller wrote:
> Walt sent in some fine "F" pictures ... that's surely no surprise to
> anyone(?). I wonder if his charisma helped him get the picture
> of the fox. I would have to use a much longer lens ...
>
> http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery.htm
> #Walt_Wayman

The shot of the fox is magic. The scene is fairytale, and I almost
feel like the fox is about to look up and say something to us.
It's really beautiful; one of those images that seems to have
that feeling of "perfect nature moment" about it that is always
thrilling to experience, irrespective of whether you have a
camera on-hand to record it.

Very impressive.

Cheers,
Marc