[OM] Re: [OT] Lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Lighting
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:00:11 -0500

> 1. Is the Reflectasol kit any good?
These were a low priced product in the seventies. I still have mine, and
it's just now beginning to show age at the stitched edges. I don't use it
much, but I currently use it with either my Quantum flash or a Tota light.

> 2. When mounting a the square reflector/umbrella the frame faces the
> back....which is also towards the light/flash when I mount one. Is this
> how it
> works? Wont the frame cast an awkward shadow?
It is just like a regular umbrella. It can also be set up to be a flat
reflector.

> 3. What is a good inexpensive light/flash to use with these?
Pretty much anything.

Bill Pearce