[OM] Re: 111MP sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: 111MP sensor
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:22:02 +0000
That's probably why I was so comfortable and successful as a television news
photographer, even though that was back in the dark ages of 16mm B&W.  As long
as you're in focus and have the exposure right, keeping the finger on the
button gets it all.  There's no so-called "decisive moment" to confuse the
mind.  It's damn near idiot-proof, and I am one of the idiots who proved it.
And with digital auto focus and auto exposure, it should provide full
employment for the really seriously impaired, just as long as they are
obnoxious and aggressive enough to stick a camera in the face of a pissed-off
stranger.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from