[OM] Re: What's up on this list???

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up on this list???
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:30:21 +1000
Jerry Smith wrote:
>    Hello all,
>
>  I have a quick question, what in the world is going
> on with this list? There seems to be endless talk on
> computer problems, other brands of camera issues, dead
> cat stories and all other assorted things. I submitted
> a few shots a few days ago that I took on a trip last
> week to the Tahoe area. I was hoping for some
> critique, but I only received one item of feedback on
> them. Thanks, Charlie. I would be curious to hear
> whether this list has gone so far off the deep end
> that it is not worth the time to open the digest? I
> have always looked forward to reading the digest and
> view all of your shots, but as of late I'm beginning
> to wonder. Sorry for the rant, I would just like to
> know in what direction the list is going, as I may be
> going the other way.

I feel the same Jerry.  For the past couple of weeks I've done nothing
but delete OT messages from this list.  I've only opened and read about
five 'real posts' in that time.

It's got so bad I'm seriously considering unsubbing.  Granted, I've
never been the most prolific poster to the list but (until now) I've
really enjoyed my time on the list and met some great people.

I'll hang around for a bit longer tho...

Andrew McPhee