[OM] Re: Cleaning up after cat fur?

Subject: [OM] Re: Cleaning up after cat fur?
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:18:08 -0700

There is a product made by Arm and Hammer called pet fresh that is
basically scented baking soda that you spread on you carpet and let it set
for a few minutes then vacuum that area again.  It seems to help when we
had cats in the house I would vacuum the carpet in our bedroom without it
and then use it and It always seem like I got more pet hair up when I used
it the title on the box says ":Pet fresh carpet and Room deodorizer Plus
Pet hair release"  Hope this helps John Gettis