[OM] Re: OT What's happening in Europe?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT What's happening in Europe?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:45:12 +1000
I just love it when the Philosophy sub-group starts up - it reminds
me that we are quite intelligent, despite the obsessions with beer,
football and small pieces of machinery.
That's terrible - one of the best aspects of our senior high school
course are the sections on artificial intelligence (Turing, etc.) and
Science (Popper, Kuhn) - which worry some of the students and
potential teachers but really do connect with the male geeks.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx