[OM] Re: [lens] OT: GorillaPod?

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] OT: GorillaPod?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:12:25 -0400
BTW, I called them and the "Pro" and "SLR" versions are due in
mid-July.  She laughed when I asked, "Which year?"  but I was serious
. . .

They don't have hard specs yet, but the "SLR" is supposed to support
one and the "Pro" is supposed to support one with zoom lens attached.

And yes, she acknowledged the answers were vague and apologized.

ScottGee1