[OM] Re: OT What's happening in Europe?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT What's happening in Europe?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:25:51 +0000
Austrian, but the ones we get over here are assembled and distributed from
Smyrna, Georgia, which is just a hop, skip and a jump from here, so they are
adjusted for us rednecks.  :-)

And "real" football doesn't start until September 2, when Cal. Berkeley comes
to Knoxville.

http://calbears.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/060806aaa.html

They are sure to take that long plane ride back to the left coast unhappy.  Go
Vols.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from