[OM] FS Zuiko 50mm f2 Macro & Acratech E-1 Body Plate

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 50mm f2 Macro & Acratech E-1 Body Plate
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:54:16 -0400
Since nobody has stepped forward for this lens yet so I am dropping the
price one last time. It's $425 now. Description as before: It has clean and
clear glass with no issues. Smooth as butta focus and snappy oil free
aperture. A couple of tiny bright edges of the aperture ring tips but
nothing heavy. Comes with both front and rear Oly caps. Price is exclusive
of shipping (should be about $12 for insured priority in the US, overseas
will vary by country so just drop me a line to get a cost).

In addition I have a spare Acratech made Arca-Swiss compatible plate for the
E-1 body without the grip. It is very clean with only very light signs that
has been used. I had to get the RRS version to mate with their lever clamp
head (apparently the dovetail is too shallow for the clamp on Acratech made
body plates). I am asking $25 for it including US shipping.

Reply's offlist please. Money cheerfully refunded if not satisfied
completely. Pictures are available on request. Paypal or mailed payment are
OK.

Dan S.