[OM] [OT] Olympus digital camera.

Subject: [OM] [OT] Olympus digital camera.
From: G.J.Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:01:27 +0100
Dear All,
        Hope you don't mind this OT question but my girlfriend is
thinking of buying an Olympus FE-150 digital camera to replace her 35mm
point and shoot job. Do any of you have any experience of using this
camera? If so is it any good? If its not that good a camera can anyone
recommend another one in the £125-150 range? I've tried to convince her
to get a Trip 35 but to no avail! Thanks very much in advance!

Best wishes,
Gareth.

P.S. Continuing the digital thread out of interest is there any news on
a new Foevon chip coming to the market?