[OM] Re: OT Dogpile is the cat's pajamas!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Dogpile is the cat's pajamas!
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 19:39:27 -0700
Dogpile has always been my backup search engine but is getting much more
use lately. #1 reason is that I don't like Google's decision to filter
search results in China what ever the lame reason, #2 is the fact that
Google seems to think all I ever want to do is shop, So I vote with my
feet and use dogpile or some other. Still it's pretty hard to get away
from the fact that anyone can pay to get their site on the first page of
a search engine result.

Mike