[OM] Re: [Photo] 2:nd in show

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] 2:nd in show
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 23:10:34 +0200
Ian, you have heard about the blind hen that also finds seeds, haven't you?

Picture me, visiting this lighthouse tower. The photo mind in me sees this
spiral stairs and tells my arm to rise the camera, the fingers to do some
spot metering with the camera and then releasing the shutter twice. One
shoot as seen and one shoot with my cousin in the stairs. That's all there
is. :)

/ Johan

OM-gear for sale! Please visit http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=1176