[OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:24:05 +0100
The original Typhoon was a big heavy beast, I understand.  It lost
much in manoeuvrability to the Hurricane and Spitfire, among other
fighters.  The modern Typhoon is quite a stormer, though, despite
having the handicap of the management at BAE Systems.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.