[OM] Re: E1

Subject: [OM] Re: E1
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:47:40 +0100
John

Here are arguments you might like to try out in your persuasive talk
to the CDFO:

1.      Less expenditure on film.
2.      Less expenditure on processing.
3.      Easier to keep than film.
4.      E-1 can be used instead of colour and mono bodies when going on
holiday.
4a.     The 14-54 lens is truly versatile; I rarely change lenses.
5.      Less time spent focusing and checking exposure.
6.      Immediate indication of success or failure of photograph.

There are of course counter-arguments to each of these ... ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.